Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thanks to Sid

So, I've been tracking page views in the convenient statistical section powered by Blogger.

Day, month, week... I can even find out how many posts have been viewed throughout all time.

(Don't know what I'm talking about, but realise you are intrigued?  Get a blog.  I'll follow you.)

It's fascinating to actually see in numerals how many people are reading The Mouse Files.  It shocks me every time.

Convenient Mouse Files Statistics...

  • Most of you are from Australia   yay! 
  • You tend to use Internet Explorer   booo
  • The overwhelming majority of you crash in on Windows   the rest are Apple geeks 
  • The Mouse Files has had 10 page views from Slovenia.  That's....interesting   Hi, if you're from Slovenia!
  • The Mouse Files has appeared on an iPad 13 times.   I still don't understand iPads...oversized iPods?
  • And if I didn't know that there was a special reader in Fiji, I'd be wondering why the islanders had iPads.

But the most overwhelming statistic of all can be summed up thus:


Yes, it's Sid the Sloth.  Featuring in WWW: Rumbustious, Sid has attracted over 300 pageviews in the last month.

I have no idea what that means for the future of that post.  

I do know that if you google 'Sid the Sloth' and bring up 'Images', The Mouse Files appears in some of the first results.
It think that's where the crowds come in. 

If you are here on The Mouse Files because you were looking for the little animal above, then I greet you with warm salutations.  You have come to the right place.  He is here, and here he is loved.

Take us out Sid.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...