Friday, September 28, 2012

WWW: Inimitable

Exhibit A: My younger brother pretending that I'm not taking photos of him at the train station.




(Today is his birthday.  He's turning 20.  Twenty.) 


Exhibit B: My younger brother testing out the photobooth.









(Apparently it's his birthday today and he's turning 20.  I'm having trouble grasping this concept.)


Exhibit C:  My extremely old younger brother's natural facial features.


















Today's Wonderful Word of the Week is dedicated to the birthday boy.




Exhibit D: My no-longer-a-teenager younger brother wearing Nonna's sunglasses.








Inimitable {adj}  /iˈnimitəbəl/

So good or unusual as to be impossible to copy; unique



There's really not much else to say (except please don't kill me when you discover that I've blogged about you and included photos).

Happy Birthday to my inimitable brother!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...