Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Butterfly Circus

I was surfing the web the other day when I came across this little film.


Well, there's more of a story behind it than that.  It took a little hunting around in the right places, but voila!


Doorpost is a one of the largest online film festivals held once a year.  [I didn't even know there were online film festivals!]

What I like about Doorpost is the fact that all film entries have to fit into a topic category:

Authenticity
Community
Sacrifice
Commitment
Truth
Identity
Hope

I'll be keeping an eye on these short films!

Back to the Butterfly Circus....
It won the 2009 Short Film Competition, and I can see why.

Doorpost is so great about sharing the films that I could pop it here on my blog for you to see!  It goes for about 20 minutes, so grab a mini snack, and possibly your family, and enjoy!

PS.  This is the acting debut of a very special Australian, so keep an eye out for him. ;)





Lovely, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...