Tuesday, February 1, 2011

On the run...

Well, I heard this thing about writing 10-minute-posts.  And I thought it sounded like a great idea, since I have NO spare time at the moment, and have SO much banging around in my brain waiting to pour fourth in a torrent of words that it's almost driving me crazy.

Okay, so it's not that bad or dramatic, but since I'm writing this post in under 10 minutes it will have to do.

Tonight I am writing a paper on philosophy, faith and politics, which is really criminal seeing as it's the heart of summer and everyone else is on holidays (I think).  But let's not dwell on that thought.  Tomorrow I'm off to the theatre!  Yay!

I'm going to put on a dress, clutch my camera (instead of a little handbag), and even wear jewellery (shock, horror).  Then I'll skip across the city arm in arm with one of my dearest friends.  And we're going to eat little cupcakes.  The thought of that will get me through the night.

Promise there will be photos and raptures over icing, boutiques, and music....soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...